If you have never tried a SmokeTip e-cigarette, you are missing out on a really good product. This brand is completely different from competitors in the e-cig market because they keep everything simple from beginning to end. They only offer one single starter kit so you are not overwhelmed with dozens of options. Still, this kit is more than sufficient for both new and experienced vapers.
The starter kit is only $59.95 and it includes every you need to begin vaping. Inside your kit, you will find two rechargeable lithium batteries, five flavor cartridges, a wall adapter, a USB charger, and an instruction book. The cartridges are available in packs of 10 and the price varies depending on how many packs you order at once. If you order just one pack, it will be $19.95, but if you order 5 or more packs at once, you can get 10 cartridges for just $15.95.
Each cartridge typically lasts about the same amount of time as about 25 tobacco cigarettes and once the cost of the starter kit is recouped, which doesn’t take long, a typical smoker will save bundles of money. SmokeTip is an economical choice for an electronic cigarette, but that doesn’t mean that their product is cheaply made!
The SmokeTip e-cigarette is easy to assemble and the batteries arrive charged and ready to use. I was quite impressed with the vapor production and throat hit that I received from SmokeTip. The key to using SmokeTip is to take a few moments to prime it first and to make sure you are vaping with the correct technique. To prime the e-cig, you just take a few short little drags first to get it warmed up. Then as you start vaping, take long slow drags and puff your cheeks out as you inhale. This insures you are getting maximum vapor production and will generate nearly as much vapor as the Green Smoke e-cig.
One of the biggest benefits of SmokeTip is the affordability. The price point is amazing when you factor in free shipping, a 30 day money back guaranty, and a lifetime warranty which all create a great product for consumers who are not looking to spend hundreds of dollars.
While SmokeTip doesn’t offer multiple starter kits, they give you plenty of options with their cartridge selection. The cartridges are available in four nicotine strengths and 21 flavors including regular, menthol, cowboy, mild menthol, vanilla, coffee, almond, apple, banana, blueberry, cherry, chocolate, cinnamon, clove, grape, orange, peach, peppermint, pineapple, strawberry, and watermelon.
Ultimately, SmokeTip is an excellent choice when you want a simple, affordable kit that offers strong vapor and a nice throat hit. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Products & Pricing
- SmokeTip Electronic Cigarette Kit – $59.95 – 2 Rechargeable Lithium Batteries – 6 disposable flavor cartridges – Wall Adapter, USB Charger, Manual and Gift Box Packaging
- FREE SHIPPING
- Each SmokeTip E-Cigarette cartridge is equal to approximately 1.25 packs of traditional cigarettes.
- 10 Cartridges – $17.95 ($1.80/cartridge)
- 13 Flavors – Regular, Cowboy, Menthol, Almond, Apple, Cherry, Chocolate, Clove, Coffee, Grape, Peach, Strawberry, and Vanilla
- 4 Nicotine Levels – Full (16mg), Light (12mg), Ultra (6mg), and No Nicotine (0mg)
- SmokeTip Batteries – Traditional White, Black, Chrome – $18.95
- White Battery with Double the Power – $24.95
- SmokeTip USB Charger – $16.95
- SmokeTip Wall Adapter – $12.95
- Wall & USB Charger – $27.95
- Travel Charger Case – $18.95
- SmokeTip Car Charger – $18.95
- USB Passthrough – $19.95
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – If you aren’t satisfied within the first 30 days for any reason you can return your purchase.
- Lifetime Warranty – There is a 100% lifetime warranty for the rechargeable lithium batteries.
- Great Value vs. Cost
- Free Battery Replacements
- Product Getting Out-of-Date
- Some Poor Flavors