|Commission Amount:||31% – 51%|
|2nd Tier Commissions:||20%|
Sign up now for the Smoke51 Electronic Cigarette affiliate program and earn 31% commission on all sales that you refer to Fifty-One. Commission levels are increased based on performance up to 51% of the sale.
Why sign up for the Fifty-One affiliate program?
(1) For every sale that you refer, you are paid a 31% commission for the total amount of the sale.
(2) When you sign up for the affiliate program, you will add one of the most recognized and most searched e-cig brands!
(3) Commissions are paid out every month! Sometimes multiple times a month!
(4) Receive banners and text links from Smoke51 to help jumpstart your ad campaign and drive revenue into your wallet.
(5) As a Smoke 51 affiliate, you will have access to live reports on your campaign that update as sales are made. You can add details to your links and analyze what button or text your visitors are clicking most.
Fifty-One is going to be around for a long time and is working in conjunction with the FDA to design a new electronic cigarette. Their products are found in stores, however when you sign up through ECR.net, you will gain access to coupon codes to use in your campaign to compete against high storefront prices.
Dustin Erickson - ECR.net Editor
Dustin can lay claim as one the first e-cigarette reviewers on the internet. Back in the summer of 2009 he set out on a mission to spread the word about e-cigs with this very site. Nearly 2.5 Million visitors, 1,700 Reviews collected and 5 years later, he’s still as passionate as ever and one of the leading Vaping advocates online.
- O2 Vape Flip Ultra Review posted on August 5, 2020 | under Advanced Vaping, Electronic Cigarette Blog
- Scientist Discovers that... posted on March 11, 2015 | under Electronic Cigarette Blog
- Prohibited In The 5th Deg... posted on August 18, 2017 | under Advanced Vaping, Vaporizers
- Prohibited in the 4th Deg... posted on September 19, 2017 | under Advanced Vaping, Vaporizers
- Premium Vapes Coupon Code... posted on September 29, 2010 | under E-Cigarette Coupons
E-Cigarettes Savings Calculator
How much $$ could you save by switching from tobacco cigs to electronic cigarettes?