One of the first things that I noticed when I visited the Eluma Electronic Cigarettes website was that they give a guarantee that their e-cigarettes are 100% carcinogen free. I haven’t heard many other e-cigarette companies that will make that kind of guarantee. Sure most e-cig companies say that e-cigarettes are safer than a tobacco cigarette, but few go to the lengths that Eluma goes to ensure that they can back this claim with laboratory proof.
Review continues after kit comparison table...
Some of the strong points of Eluma include:
- Very Affordable – The Eluma Complete Starter Kit sells for $79.99 and they also have a USB e-cigarette for $29.99.
- Eluma “Epack” Comes with Starter Kit – The Eluma “Epack” is a convenient carrying case for your e-cigarette and charges your battery while you are out and about.
- “Eluma Challenge” Guarantee – If you are not 100% satisfied with the Eluma e-cigarette for any reason, you can return it within the first 30 days for a full refund.
- Interesting Flavors – There are 5 flavors of Eluma e-cigarette cartridges, including some very interesting flavors, such as Death By Chocolate, Cherry Culmination and Vibrant Vanilla, as well as Traditional Tobacco and Cool Mint Menthol – for those that want to try all of the Eluma cartridge flavors, they also offer a variety pack that includes five cartridges of each flavor.
- Long Lasting Cartridges – 1 Eluma e-cig cartridge lasts as long as 20 tobacco cigarettes.
To learn more about Eluma e-cigarettes and products, please click here to visit their website.
Review by Dustin Erickson Google+ Profile
- Solid Product Range
- Personal Charger Pack
- Uninspiring & Pricey Cartridges
- Poor Website